American Standard Colony Tub was posted on July 12, 2017 at 5:40 pm. It is uploaded in the Tub category. American Standard Colony Tub is labelled with American Standard Colony Tub, American, Standard, Colony, Tub..
AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Colonycol•o•ny (kol′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies.
- a group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to, or connected with, the parent nation.
- the country or district settled or colonized: Many Western nations are former European colonies.
- any people or territory separated from but subject to a ruling power.
- the Colonies, those British colonies that formed the original 13 states of the United States: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- a number of people coming from the same country, or speaking the same language, residing in a foreign country or city, or a particular section of it;
enclave: the Polish colony in Israel; the American colony in Paris.
- any group of individuals having similar interests, occupations, etc., usually living in a particular locality;
community: a colony of artists.
- the district, quarter, or dwellings inhabited by any such number or group: The Greek island is now an artists' colony.
- an aggregation of bacteria growing together as the descendants of a single cell.
- a group of organisms of the same kind living or growing in close association.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
The article of American Standard Colony Tub have 12 pictures it's including Bathtubs - Colony 60 Inch By 30 Inch Integral Apron Bathtub - White, American Standard Colony 5 Ft. X 30 In. Left Drain Soaking Bathtub With Integral, American Standard Colony 66-in Linen Acrylic Skirted Bathtub With Left-Hand Drain, American Standard Colony 5.5 Ft. X 32 In. Left Drain Whirlpool Tub With Integral, American Standard 1748.202.020 Colony Bath Tub With Integral Apron And Dual Molded-In Armrests, White - Recessed Bathtubs - Amazon.com, American Standard Everclean Whirlpool Tub Reviews Colony, Bathtubs - Colony 60 Inch By 32 Inch Bathtub - White, American Standard Colony Bathtub Thevote, American Standard Evolution 5 Ft. Acrylic Reversible Drain Bathtub In White, American Standard 2740.102.021 Colony 5 Ft. Right Drain Acrylic Soaking Tub In Bone, Offer Ends, Shower Faucets - Colony Soft 3-Handle Bath/Shower - Polished Chrome. Below are the attachments:
Are you having trouble deciding which lights will be chosen for the American Standard Colony Tub the top illumination design for you? Since we will provide you with four incredible tips about how exactly to select the great lighting on your room well, nowadays is the blessed day! Bedside lights are essential in nearly every bedroom.
The main thing is always to choose the remedy that best matches your preferences whether aesthetics or their place is linked. It is crucial that you decide why the particular light is put not there and here.
However, sometimes it is not enough, which means you must look into it to take into account exactly how many evidently enlightened locations you need to have within your bedroom. You're able to go along with various approaches and opt for possibly or somewhat wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom lamp.