The image about Antique Folding Writing Desk was posted at November 23, 2017 at 2:38 am. This article is uploaded on the Desk category. Antique Folding Writing Desk is tagged with Antique Folding Writing Desk, Antique, Folding, Writing, Desk..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Writingwrit•ing (rī′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that writes.
- written form: to commit one's thoughts to writing.
- that which is written;
characters or matter written with a pen or the like: His writing is illegible.
- such characters or matter with respect to style, kind, quality, etc.
- an inscription.
- a letter.
- any written or printed paper, as a document or deed.
- literary or musical style, form, quality, technique, etc.: Her writing is stilted.
- a literary composition or production.
- the profession of a writer: He turned to writing at an early age.
- the Writings, Hagiographa.
- writing on the wall. See handwriting (def. 4).
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Antique Folding Writing Desk have 8 pictures , they are Antique Folding Campaign Desk, I Have An Antique Folding Writing Desk., Antique Oak Writing Desk, Hekman Folding-Top Writing Desk - For Sale, I Have An Antique Folding Writing Desk., Fold Top Desk | Better Folding Desk | Pinterest | Folding Desk And Desks, Antique 19th Century Folding Campaign Writing Table Desk, Antique Oak Folding Campaign Writing Desk Table Circa 1900. Here are the pictures:
In the event the wooden floor has become ever more popular Antique Folding Writing Desk cannot be rejected, even has changed into a development in the world of interiordesign. Numerous kinds and sort are progressively currently mushrooming available in the market. This involves you to selectively choose what sort of timber surfaces are of high quality. But however nearly all of you are still in choosing a natural timber ground together with the imitation, baffled.
Apparent from the following queries that frequently arise from customers regarding the wooden floor. From the prior article we could discover wooden floors healthy for your household and before deciding to decide on a floor, should be thought about beforehand unidentified destination using wooden floor.
Since numerous wood flooring goods in the marketplace are not all-wood floor goods are authentic wooden floors. Below we illustrate three forms of timber flooring items viewed from your material being a factor in the selection. Listed below are on choosing a pure wood floors: Antique Folding Writing Desk such as linens of table of the particular dimension, three tips.